Followers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

EDLD 5364, Week 1 Web Conference Reflection

The first web conference of the course was scheduled for Thursday, August 29, at 8:00 pm. I waited for it to begin and at 8:30 was told the conference was cancelled. There had been no communication for this change in plans. I had not planned on attending the web conference on Saturday because I would be out of town for a 12:00 pm football game. I brought my computer with me and logged on at 10:00 am. I was only able to stay 30 minutes.
In that 30 minutes Dr. Abernathy talked about the specifics of our group project. She focused on the Week 1 assignment. There was a discussion about how many references were to be cited in our reflection on the videos and readings. There were many unanswered questions, that hopefully will be cleared up in future web conferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment