Followers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wow! only one more week to go!!! Does anyone else feel like this went quicker than the first class? I met with my site supervisor and she was very positive about my plan. She also helped to insert my action research into my internship plans. I was trying to post it here but it just comes out a big white blob!  :-p 

I put it on my webpage that we made in EDLD 5311. Check it out if you want to.
WARNING!!! It is massive. 

https://sites.google.com/site/edtechwithmarydunn/my-combined-internship-and-action-research-plan-s

I still have to sit down with a calendar and put dates on it.  Did Dr. Abshire say we needed to have our research project done by our 7th class? I can't keep all this straight in my head.

I appreciate all the support that my followers give me. It is so nice to read everyone's comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment